We are in the final stretch! One of the most stressful, but exciting things about the home is that we had a chance to pick out everything! Some of the decisions we made were the following:
– Shaker style cabinets; we struggled with the paint color – we originally went with accessible grey by Sherwin Williams and switched to white since it complimented the granite; you can see all the different colors we were considering below!
– Granite: Super White in the kitchen and Moonlight in the bathrooms; we went to several different granite yards, but this was our favorite by far!
– Subway tiles in the kitchen with a chevron back splash behind the stove
– Hot water dispenser by the sink: I love me some hot tea so we had to add one by the faucet 🙂
– Built in desk in an old closet
– Chef’s Kitchen – Michael wanted a HUGE Island! it’s 8 ft x 4.4 ft.